Episode 1 - 2020-03-29
We talk how the whole world is changing, but hopefully not the UFC and UFC 249.
- 1:24 Starting to see how Corona is affecting our lives and laying out quarantine goals.
- 3:34 Varun discusses his experience and the benefits that he gets from hot yoga.
- 9:17 Trying to find the silver lining in Covid-19.
- 11:37 Fact Check: pollution over China only went down 10-30% when compared to historical satellite imagery by Nasa possibly due in part to Covid-19.
- 12:05 Anyone know what this is called? A term for when a company that is near you affects your environment.
- 17:02 Fact Check: life expectancy in the US is 78.54 years
- 18:39 UFC 249 discussion
- 27:42 We go in on fight ethics. Should people be fighting during Coronavirus?
- 38:55 Taking another break from ‘Rona talk.
- 39:53 Andrew talks about the unfortunate timing for his canning line scheme.
- 54:02 Andrew talks about the process for making beer.
- 58:47 We toy with the idea of working for ourselves and what our criteria are for taking the leap.
- 1:14:37 Andrew goes on a mini social media influencer wannabe rant.